Monday, July 18, 2011

MANic Monday - Matthew Lewis

In honor of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, the final movie in the series, I'm going to do a special HP themed post. (Also, sorry for not posting anything after Monday last week, but I got kinda busy-- we got a new puppy for one thing-- and also, I kinda didn't have a lot to talk about, not wanting to beat the DCnU dead horse anymore.)

So now that the series is over, does that mean we can stop seeing the Harry/Malfoy fan fic/fan art? Seriously, I never got that. Because Malfoy is a total FUG! (So's Ron, most of the time, while I'm at it.) We all know Daniel Radcliff grew up to be smokin' hot, but it wasn't like he was an ugly kid or anything. The biggest shockeroo of the bunch is Matthew Lewis aka Neville! He went from this:
To this:
To...
HOLY FUCKING ENGORGIO! (I so Wikipedia'd that!)


Like... HOW?! Also... like every other HP spell sounds dirty. Erecto!

No comments:

Post a Comment