Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Back! MANic Week! Hot Chrises Part 1

Ugh. I'm soooo sorry! I didn't realize how time-consuming writing for ScienceFiction.com was going to be. (It totally rules, though! You should go there right away... well, after you finish here!) Oh if only I could be fabulously wealthy and quit my awful, awful day job which was extra fucking awful today because some psycho freaked the fuck out because we didn't have some fucking Sarah Pallin documentary, because it's a Walmart exclusive. That sounds perfectly correct to me. And then some other psycho screamed at me on the phone. Not out of anger or anything, I think that's just how she "spoke." If today was a person, I'd fucking kill it, even if it was a baby. THAT'S how bad it was.

Anyhoo, I promised you pretty menfolk, didn't I? You ever notice how many hot Chrises there are? I'm devoting a week to them. I meant to start yesterday, but was too drunk lazy. Today's pick is someone I think is supremely hot, but that's never made a MANic Monday, probably because Kellan Lutz took his shirt off again. Chris Meloni star of "Law & Order: SVU." How handsome is that guy?!

Plus, on his HBO show 'Oz,' he had lots and lots of dude sex. Fuck AND Yeah!
Those are just the SFW images. You find all kinds of NSFW images with a simple Google search. (Oh, P.S. I clicked on a couple of Google results and they sent me to people's Myspace pages. Who the FUCK still has Myspace?! Probably the same suckas that still buy CDs and paper books! How's your butter churn, Laura Ingalls Wilder?)

Who will be Hot Chris #2? Tune in tomorrow to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment