Monday, August 2, 2010

The Return of MANic Monday! 08-02-10

It's been a while. First I was out of town, and then when I got back, I was busy with... y'know, stuff, so I just haven't been feeling especially inspired to write anything (or post pictures), so I just took a little while to recharge. It's been a tad uneventful on top of that, but even so, I feel like I needed to super-blog with week, to get things back up and running, so there's a bit of this, a bit of that.

First, this is just for Cathy, a still from an upcoming movie called The Town, starring Ben Affleck.Wow, he is REALLY aging quickly! Ripped is one thing, but gaunt? Not a look most people can pull off.

Next, I thought I'd present a little fresh blood! Rick Malambri starring in the new Step Up 3D.
Is it just me, or does he bear more than a passing resemblance to Channing Tatum, the star of the first Step Up? (Y'know, before he turned into a marshmallow.)
Hmmmm... in 3D, you say? Suck that Avatar!

Finally, Hall of Famer, Zac Efron, from the set of Charlie St. Cloud!
Not the type of harness I'd always pictured Zac in... wait, forget I said that!

And, I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment