Monday, August 23, 2010

MANic Monday 08-23-10 Scott Caan

It was kinda love at first sight with Scott Caan. I mean, LOOK AT HIM!
Beefy, buff, ruggedly handsome, cocky... also frequently naked. The ONE enjoyable part of cheese-fest Varsity Blues. Well... that and trying to watch James Van Der Beekpretend to be tough. I wonder why no one gives this movie any crap? It's like Showgirls for Football!
Heh, this next one is from the infamous set of pics of him changing at the beach. It's the only one I can get away with showing!



You can definitely see the resemblance to his father, James Caan in these next few.





This mohawk fad needs to cease. If I see another six year-old rocking one, I may punch him in the face. Oh... don't test me! Parents be warned.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, he's starring in the updated Hawaii 5.0 this fall. I normally would have ZERO interest in it, but with him in it.... tempting.

MMmmm. Now... work. Boo!

1 comment: