Monday, June 4, 2012

Oh Right, This Exists - The RETURN of MANic Monday

I haven't blogged since November, roughly around the time I started writing for ScienceFiction.com.  For one thing, I spend so much time doing that, I didn't really have the spare time and honestly, the subject matter, since all things nerdy go to that site which PAYS me for that stuff.  But I'm going to try and get back into this, with one of my most popular features, MANic Monday.  This editon is slightly nerdy, but mostly manly. 

It's funny, but the cast of the 'Avengers' featured two true Adonises, Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth, but for me, my eyes were glued to Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye.  It's odd.  He doesn't have the best looking face, but he's cute.  And those arms!  Hemsworth's might be bigger, but Renner's are for me!  (This plus my love for Darryl Dixon on 'The Walking Dead' are leading me to suspect I have a weird rcher fetish I never knew about.)  Enjoy!

   



 
 
 
 

 
I made it an extra large offering today to make up for being gone so long.  Hopefully there are still people out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment