Monday, February 15, 2010

What The Super FUG?!

Remember my tribute to Supergirl a while back? Well, this is the new Supergirl statue coming out this year... WHAT THE FUG?! That is the most hideous thing I have ever seen!
It's like Crazy Super Hillbilly Girl, out looking for a cousin to kiss... or devour! That is EFFEN HORRIBLE! I can't even believe someone sculpted this... on purpose! SO! FREAKIN'!! UGLY!!!
On a completely different note, I am looking forward to the new Superwoman action figure. I love her white hood and cape! Tres chic! Helps cleanse the pallet after that Supergirl Upchuck Fest.

2 comments:

  1. There is absolutely nothing redeeming about the Supergirl statue, which leads me to believe that DC is actually planning to establish a Crazy Super Hillbilly Girl franchise. The Superwoman action figure is more attractive, but I'm not sure what her story is: is she the grown-up version of Crazy Super Hillbilly Girl, or the post-op version of Superman?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's Lois Lane's sister... kinda crazy, with artificial powers, trying to befriend Supergirl just so she can betray her. But I still like the white hood/cape combo.

    ReplyDelete