Saturday, July 9, 2011

I Say What What...?

Y'know, there's something unique about Daniel Craig. I mean, if you really just LOOK at him... he's kinda ugly. Okay, maybe that was harsh, but he's certainly not your normal variety of handsome. YET, he's at the same time, VERY sexy. Does that make any sense? Anyway, I was amused by this poster for Cowboys & Aliens.
BAM! DAT AZZ!!! It's just not very often that a MALE star gets marketed in such a manner. I for one approve.

And just for the heck of it, here's a "piece" (WINK!) of Justice League art I came
across
er, found on Comic Art Fans:
I suppose if anyone is going to have the ultimate runner's butt, it's The Flash. I find it delightfully ironic that this artist is so heavily mimicking Ed Benes' style.
Black Canary
Lois Lane
Wonder Woman
Dove
Spider-Woman (Upside down AZZ! How's that for a twist?)
Black Canary again (Okay, this is a pin-up, so maybe it doesn't count.)

But hey, "What's good for the goose is always good for the gander." -- "Oh Shiela" -- Ready For The World.


No comments:

Post a Comment