Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tune In Tuesday 06-29-10

Fresh out, today, the new album by The Scissor Sisters, entitled Night Work. I haven't listened to it yet, except the single "Fire With Fire," which sounds like a big departure from their established sound. Not that I dislike it, it's just different. Check it out:


NOT available in stores or iTunes or ANYWHERE in the US, is the album by British supastar Cheryl Cole. I've been exposed to her music via dance remixes, but hadn't heard the "real" version of any of her songs, but after "Fight For This Love" was mixed into DJ Earworm's Summer music mix that I posted a couple weeks ago, I was curious, so I... obtained... the original mix of her single and I really like it! I hope they release her album here soon!

EDIT! Here's an awesome NINJAfied live performance of the song! (Or maybe it's SAMURAI-ified. Either way, AWESOME!)

No comments:

Post a Comment