Wednesday, January 12, 2011

MANic Wednesday

I! LOVE!! THE POSTMAN IN THOSE FLAT RATE SHIPPING BOX COMMERCIALS!!! I would hit it in a minute!
Like seriously! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE him!
There's a cardboard stand up of him at the Post Office and it takes a lot of willpower not to steal it and use it to cuddle with.
His real name is Mike Bradecich. Oh that's right! I did RESEARCH!
He's apparently an improver as well and starred in and directed a movie last year called The Mole Man of Belmont Avenue. He also did the music for it.
Yeah, my love may actually know boundaries in this case. That looks a little... what's the word... terrible? Sorry BB!
Anyway, enjoy some of his ad work. I know I certainly do!







Also, is the Asian guy in this commercial in like EVERY commercial? He's got to be the most successful Asian actor in America at this point!





Sooooooo adorable! Siiiiiiiigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment