Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wonder Wednesday

The other day, DC unveiled this new house ad...
...advertising that they were "drawing the line" at $2.99, meaning that their monthlies would top out at that price. Which is nice for me, considering that I was already bitching that I was paying $3.99 for that shitty Justice League comic.
#1. DC is stuck with that terrible Wonder Woman costume for at least a year, so they're running with it.
#2. I dunno... I don't love it. but it's growing on me. Maybe I'm just getting used to it. I didn't loathe it as much as a lot of people to begin with, so there's that. But those golden strappy things on her arms are just stupid. What purpose to they serve? The leggings are still boring.
#3. I guess DC decided to drop the much-maligned jacket. NO ONE likes the jacket. It's too 90s. It looks terrible and EVERYONE hates it. Guess DC got the message!
Also... someone in this drawing has a big budget live action film coming out this year. can you guess whom?!

No comments:

Post a Comment