Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hawkward Video + Probably The Last I Have To Say About the Wonder Woman Show

Here's a funny video I saw on Topless Robot:

I think I'm secretly just thankful that the subject wasn't Aquaman. I feel that Hawkman's frustration was deserved, though, because really... when you think about it, there are probably like five GODAWFUL super hero movies for every one good one!

But anyhoo... I think this image came out when I was visiting back home, so I didn't get a chance to post it:
It's, of course, Adrianne Palicki as Wonder Woman, wearing a suit that much more closely resembles the classic suit from the comics. You know what? It still doesn't please me and it really boils down to that is some ugly ass, cheap looking, pleather garbage! That's IT! That is really all that ruins it. Remember how pleased everyone was with the revelation that they'd swapped out the shiny pants for normal-looking fabric pants? But still unhappy with the bodice? That's it! That was the huge error. The fabric choice.

Also, the more I see it, I hate the bust line. It just looks like she's about to pop out at any second. Even if she doesn't have straps, this is just TOO low-cut. I really don't see how Adrianne stays modest in it!

Also, why is Powder there?

No comments:

Post a Comment