Thursday, May 12, 2011

Hunger Games - Completely Gratuitous MANic Extra

The cast of the Hunger Games movie is rounding out with most of the main characters cast. I'm VERY excited by the casting of Woody Harrelson as Haymitch, Peeta and Katniss' coach. In the book, I pictured someone heftier, but Woody Harrelson is just PERFECT, so I can't complain. The last two tributes to be announced are majors Cato and Clove. And as it turns out Cato will be played by Alexander Ludwig who was from Day One my pick to play Peeta! What a strange coincidence! Cathy thought he was to thin, but when reading the books, this kid was who I had in mind the whole time. And he's JUST BARELY gotten to the point where I can shamelessly objectify him, so enjoy!


Yuck! When will I learn that this computer monitor tastes awful?!

No comments:

Post a Comment