Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weekend Extra: Hunger Games

I cannot even put into words how excited I am about The Hunger Games movie! Curse you, Entertainment Weekly for teasing me with a COVER STORY a year before the movie even comes out! For serious, I want to run out and see it TODAY! Jennifer Lawrence looks simply AMAZING as Katniss and her interview just makes me ADORE her! The anecdote of her meeting with the director and talking about feeling like a rag doll during awards season and then realizing that that is exactly how Katniss feels about the pageantry of the games... swoon! I just... GAH! I can't wait!!!

Check out: http://www.myhungergames.com/

That blog has ALL the news as it happens! It's become a daily check in for me!



Does anyone really READ this blog? All my top viewed posts are ones with hot guys. So... here's some yummy Josh Hutcherson action. Wish he'd take his shirt off more.

How much do I want to be Vanessa Hudgens. First Zac Efron now Josh? Lucky bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment