Monday, April 19, 2010

MANic Monday 04-19-10

My how the pendulum swings! As adorable as last month's cover featuring Shia LeBeouf was, is pretty much how ugly this month's Jake Gyllenhaal cover is! He looks like a retarded caveman!
I mean, I can't imagine the amount of work that goes into making Jake Gyllenhaal unattractive! It had to be someone going, "Hmmm, with all the time and resources on my hands, I can either build a house for a homeless family or make Jake Gyllenhaal look ugly on the cover of GQ. Weeeeell... I'm still bitter over spending ten bucks and an hour and a half of my life on Bubbleboy. I'm doing the latter!" Powers for evil!

But anyway, Perez Hilton reported this:Hey! Your show isn't over yet, kid! You still have to act like an innocent while under the protection of the House of Mouse! Just because Miley is acting "edgy" doesn't mean you can!

Save this shiz for after you get canned!

Wizards Of Waverly Place star David Henrie was reportedly detained by the El Lay police last night after allegedly starting a fight at Universal CityWalk.

Selena Gomez's costar was out with his younger brother when the pair began to argue with an unknown person. Things became so heated that the cops were called to intervene. Both David and his brother were taken into custody and cited for a misdemeanor offense of challenging a person to a fight. Then, their daddy came to pick them up this morning.

Embarrassing!



I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE David Henrie!!! So! EFFEN!!! HAWT!!!!! I used to DVR The Wizards of Waverly Place... before he grew his bangs out all emo and stuff. BUT, when I created MANic Monday, I always knew I'd somehow get around to doing a David Henrie edition, I just needed an excuse and Perez has supplied one! So enjoy!
When bad hair happens to hot people.:
Much better:
Jeez, look at those abs!
Yep, not lookin' at the peace sign in this pic. Is that a magic wand in your pocket?...
Wow... just wow!Is this Disney Channel appropriate?

In a two degrees kinda way, Jake Gyllenhaal was at one point rumored to be replacing Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man and David Henrie's name has been thrown about as a possible candidate as the new Spider-Man.

Anyway, have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. I just laughed out loud at the retarded caveman comment :)

    ReplyDelete