Monday, December 27, 2010

MANic Monday 12-27-10 Is It Just Me...?

So, I've been watching a lot of TV over the past couple of weeks... like actual live TV, not DVR. I guess most shows kind of go on hiatus around Christmas, so I haven't had that much saved stuff to watch and have kinda had to kick it old school and sit through commercials for like the first time in seeming years. Which sucks, but I did find one bright spot, those Ford commercials starring Mike Rowe.
I was kinda like, "He seems familiar..." and eventually I realized, "Oh he's the host of that disgusting Dirty Jobs show I can't sit through."
Seriously, it's so gross! But... is it juts me, or is he pretty damn hot?!
Still not going to watch his show, but I actually contemplated buying a Ford, so things worked on some level.Aw... cute.
What the..?! What is happening in this picture... and why is that damn door blocking my view?!
WOAH! That one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment