Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oh Right, I Have A Blog...

Sorry, completely spaced.

For Tune In Tuesday, I'm showcasing Duffy's new single "Well, Well, Well." I LOVE it! How can you resist Duffy?! She's the pretty, perky, clean, not skuzzed out Amy Winehouse!

Love it!

I forgot to do a MANic Monday, so...

I once read an interview with Nichole Scherz... aw hell, like I can spell that, the leader of the Pussycat Dolls, where she talked about being let down by meeting celebrities in real life, her example being Ryan Gosling. Her explanation, "Who DIDN'T love him in The Notebook, but in real life, not so much." Are you fucking kidding me?! The Notebook?! The FUCKING Notebook?! That is... wait let me check... yep, stupidest thing I've ever heard! I love Ryan Gosling and think he's blazing hot, DESPITE THE FACT that he was in that piece of shit The Notebook! God, SERIOUSLY?!

So hot Ryan in in a new movie called All Good Things, where he gets all kindsa wet and nearly naked.
Now, I need alone time!

No comments:

Post a Comment